Monday, March 9, 2015

Far from fresh.

I see where Scott Walker spoke out against Jeb Bush, which I'm all for. However, it was only to suggest that he's a better candidate, which is irrelevant because they're both idiots. Scott suggested that American voters need a "fresh new face with bold ideas from outside of Washington." Unfortunately Scott's face is not fresh so much as moronic, and he should know that faces don't have ideas, brains do. I don't object to him making a run for the presidency. It is always a pleasure to see Republicans waste millions of dollars as they did in the last presidential campaign. And one hopes that they feel incredibly crushed after months of arrogance and hubris. Now while I think both of these jerks are detestable, if you asked me which one I would favor if I had to (what a nightmarish thought)  I would say Scott. I think he's a complete amoral moron, but Jeb Bush is idiot squared. As long as he says he loves and admires his war criminal and mass murdering brother, I think he's a dangerous choice for a country that is finally recovering from George's mayhem.

No comments:

Post a Comment