Wednesday, January 8, 2014

This neighborhood has gone way downhill.


I used to have a lot of respect for The Huffington Post. Those were in the days when there was a Huffington attached to it. I must have liked it, I wrote almost 5,000 comments which were printed on the site. Now I think it's just a joke. Much like its previous individual trolls it seems to be a Republican publication trying to pass as liberal. I could be wrong, but for example it has an odd little multiple-choice feature called THE HUFFPPOST/YOUGOVPOLL. Now this poll says nothing about it being an advertisement or biased survey, but if you're a Democrat you can pretty sure you will always be the minority vote. The latest for instance was, "Do You Have a Favorable or Unfavorable Opinion of the National Rifle Association". Since I don't know a single person who has a favorable opinion of this creepy group, I assumed it would be mostly unfavorable. Wrong! Favorable by a good percentage. Naturally the entire country also disapproves of Obama's handling of Benghazi. Odd since most Americans haven't a clue what it is. So if you ask me if my opinion of Huffington Post is favorable or unfavorable, I would answer "It was good. Now it sucks."

No comments:

Post a Comment