Friday, January 10, 2014

Talk about weak coffee!

For years I have been buying what I consider the only acceptable instant coffee: Folgers Classic Instant Decaf. Recently they changed the jar design and raised the price of course. The new design doesn't seem to be as airtight, which means that well before you finish the coffee, it has hardened and crusted and has to be dug out of the jar. Today I bought another jar. When I got home I noticed that it was incredibly light. I actually had to open it to make sure it was filled with coffee. It was. So the technicians at Folgers must have found a way to sell what appears to be a full jar of coffee while giving the customer far less. I almost felt I should put a weight on the jar to keep it from floating away. It's very sad to me that products which you have admired and purchased for years now seem to be devoted to finding new ways to cheat you. So, when I finish this jar (which shouldn't take long) I will not be buying any more Folgers product since it is no longer, "the best part of waking up."

No comments:

Post a Comment