Saturday, January 11, 2014

Hissssssssss!

I think Febreze is full of shit. As far as I can see it is just another air freshener that masks odors. To suggest that it makes them disappear is ridiculous. But since we have no truth in advertsing laws I expect they will keep pushing this theme. One Febreze commercial I cannot find on YouTube that really annoys me is where a woman says she hasn't cleaned the litter box in two weeks. That is comparable to you using the toilet for two weeks without being able to flush. More than disgusting, its cruel and inhuman. So if Febreze is trying to show this woman as a rather comical and daffy housewife, forget it. She is an abuser of animals and should be arrested. I suspect that the agency for Fabreze are so stupid they haven't even recognized this really idiotic concept.

No comments:

Post a Comment