Monday, January 6, 2014

The answer will be revealed in another half hour.

I detest these people who post items on the Internet that read something like: "Three Foods You Should Avoid to Stay Slim". As far I can see in several seconds you can say something like: Fried Iguanas, Chicken Livers and Ostrich Eggs. But they don't do that. Instead they launch into some boring esoteric nonsense about what various chemicals do to your body and keep you waiting, waiting, waiting for them to indict these three unknown foods. I am sure at the end they try to sell you something. I wouldn't know because I never get that far. So I'm going to give you some helpful, fast and free advice for the New Year. Avoid anyone that doesn't impart their supposed secret right away.

Note: The Three Foods site that was so irritating has no visual I can download. So I can't say these Top Ten Obesity Causing Foods is another one of these long advertisements. But I don't intend to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment