Wednesday, January 8, 2014

I'll remember. Give me a minute.


After none, but none, of the contestants on Jeopardy knew her name, this uberdumb Clairolian went on TV to insist that she was a somebody. What she said was, "Don't be fooled. I am huge."  Who is she? Oh, just another bimbo, you know, on that network that delivers the fake news. I think she was the one who sat on the sofa with those two silly gossipy guys, tearing everyone apart and telling giggle-lies.. I think she must have gotten her own show. But so did Sarah Palin, if you know I mean. And it isn't like people who count ever watch those programs.  It's sort of the national nitwick's network. Anyway, she's trying to laugh it off that people in the real world didn't know who she is. What is her name?  I don't really know, Shelly something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment