Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Ask Me About My Tempur-Pedic (Commercial)

This commercial is fine and completely convincing. My only real objection is that it uses the terrible cliche of having on talent after another deliver the message. But, still, I wish I had one of these beds. I'm sure it's every bit as comfortable as they say. But there is one aspect of this commercial that has always troubled me. It's one of the last male promoters. He says "Ask me how someone who's never had an ache or pain is in love with this bed." My problem is if he's never had an ache or pain, why is he so certain that it's attributable to the bed? Why doesn't he just attribute it to good health or posture or vitamins? It's the only questionable part of this otherwise convincing commercial.

No comments:

Post a Comment