Saturday, August 13, 2011

Dirt Devil-The Exorcist

Every now and then you see a commercial that really impresses you: for its concept, it's direction, its casting, its execution. There's really not much to say since the spot always speaks for itself, or, in this case, screams. Brilliant!

Note: I have an uneasy feeling that I have written about this commercial in the past. But it's such a pain to go back and search that I am hoping I'm wrong, and nobody else will point out my repetition, if it exists.

2 comments:

  1. Just terrific. By the way, you have a search function in the upper-left hand corner of your home page. Just type in "Dirt Devil." But I don't recall your writing about this before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. You are my absolute favorite fan and not just becuase you are the only one.

    ReplyDelete