Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Geico out of tune.

For starters, I don't know why Geico has so many different ad campaigns.I mean we've always had the gecko commercials, which are generally good, though some are iffy. And we've been though the caveman campaign, which I like a lot. The commercials with the spokesman posing questions is still amusing, notably the hysterically funny pig crying wee, wee, wee all the way home. In short, we've been through many campaigns, many running concurrently. But now I can't figure out where this very weak commercial fits in, but I think it's one of their worst. Not only don't I get it, but being a Gilbert & Sullivan fan, I don't like it at all since it makes G & S and this famous song look boring, which they are not. In addition, Gilbert & Sullivan are not musicals; they're operettas.


No comments:

Post a Comment