Tuesday, December 17, 2019

"YOU DON'T LIKE ANYTHING."


That's one of the most annoying comments I hear every year from people who seem to hear only the negative things I say, and never the praise and compliments with which I am just as generous. If I hate a popular movie, they remember that. If I praise and recommend a film, they have no awareness of that every happening. They remember how much I hated the two Shark battery-operated vacuums I bought, all of which lasted through barely three cleanings, but never heard me rave about the Regina Electrik Broom, which did a great job for a decade. And today I became aware of another product that has proven an outstanding purchase: A Wahl hair trimmer called The Designer, which has performed perfectly for 30 years giving me over 360 haircuts and saving me at least $8,000! There are thousands of things I like and mention them often. Pity nobody pays attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment