Sunday, December 8, 2019

NOW PLAYING: THE UNREACHABLES.

I just read an article in Reader's Digest about the benefits of criticism. Shortly after I saw that one of my e-mails was undeliverable. This happens frequently. You actually cannot reply to many e-mails because the senders prefer to remain unreachable. I think this is one of the main problems with the modern world. Too many companies remove themselves from any kind of criticism. They do not want to learn how to improve their service, better their product, or consider their flaws. In many cases, you cannot locate a phone number or address for a company. It can only be contacted on the Internet where it remains free from any direct complaint or criticism. The company I tried to reach yesterday was Fandango, who often promote their movies theaters.  I wanted them to know why I don't go to the movies any more. Now they will never know how to improve their product, not that they would have cared.

No comments:

Post a Comment