Friday, December 20, 2019

HUFFPOST SHOWS THEIR TRUE COLORS.

While I check in with Huffpost frequently, I don't really like it. One reason is they are far too enamored with the offensive word "queer" which they use more than anyone. Plus their content is slim. Today I was especially offended by their "Next" feature. A next is when the publication gives you a teaser report or story headline. To find the meat or conclusion you have to keep paging to the "next" item and possibly go through many to get to the climax. What Huff did today was suggest that Tom Selleck was gay and had a lover for many years. Who wouldn't want to see the revelation of of that piece of gossip about arch conservative Selleck? Well surprising no one it was a fake. Tom is married to a woman and has been for years, a fact you learn after Nexting through dozens of other straight celebrities. If I disliked Huffpost before, I  detest them now for such a cheap trick. The fact that they even used a gay rumor as a ruse proves to me that they are not as pro gay as they pretend.

Note:: I can't show you the photo of Tom and another man and the misleading headline because once you check out a Next, it disappears.

No comments:

Post a Comment