Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Separated at birth?

One of my favorite TV shows is Doc Martin. Most Americans are not familiar with this series that is now in its 5th season. Pity. Because it's funny, human, charming, and that word I normally hate, quirky. It features a gorgeous port town in Cornwall, England. And, like most British series is has a cast of superb actors, not all runway models as in American series. One of my favorites is Katherine Parkinson, whom I have seen in several series. In Doc Martin, she plays his rebellious and not always focused receptionist,  and she plays it brilliantly. Anyway, you might tune in when you see it on your local PBS station. I include this because I think she resembles another one of my favorite people: Debbie Wasserman Schultz.


No comments:

Post a Comment