Friday, March 25, 2011

Not a breath of fresh air.

I'm very ambivalent about this commercial. I think the concept is very good, but hate the fact that they had to torture a goldfish to do it. (Yes, I do feel emphathy for goldfish.) I also detest sickeningly cue voice-overs of supposed little girls that are obviously voiced by some adult female. This is doubly annoying for the the cute spin on the word "hospital" and the idea that a child would be wise enough to equate her asthmatic condition with a fish out of water. At any rate, when this commercial is on, which is often, I change the channel since I find a sufficating fish disturbing. But it's probably very effective in reaching the people it's written for. So it's good and I really hate it. Well, I told you I was ambivalent.

No comments:

Post a Comment