Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Anything else I can do for you, Martha?


About a month ago I purchased Martha Stewart paint at Home Depot. Though it was costly ($27 a gallon) I felt it was not very good and peeled easily. I wrote a letter of complaint to Martha Stewart and to Home Depot. Home Depot promptly sent a letter of apology and a gift coupon. Very nice of them. I had given up on ever getting a reply from Martha Stewart, but I did get one today. I wonder if you'll find it as absurd a demand as I do:

Thank you for contacting Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia.

We are sorry you experienced a problem with Martha Stewart Living brand at The Home Depot.

In order to assist you, we kindly request that you provide the information below.

Would you please provide:

Your name
Your mailing address (including city, state and zip)
Your email address
Your phone number
The price paid per gallon
How many of gallons of paint purchased
Approximate date of purchase
The colors(s) of the paint
Please indicate exterior or interior paint
The finish of the paint (flat, eggshell, semi-gloss, high gloss)
Approximate number of square feet of area painted
Please indicate if you used a tinted primer
The problem experienced
The location of The Home Depot from which you purchased the paint (city and state)
Have you contacted The Home Depot for assistance?

We will forward your message to our team for response and resolution once we have the information above.

Please accept our apologies for the problems you encountered.

No comments:

Post a Comment