Sunday, June 14, 2015

When are you going to comment?

I hate to whine, but so far I have written 2,414 posts and gotten very few comments. Now I am ashamed to admit that it wasn't until today that I realize how easy it is to comment. All you have to is click the "no comment" words at the bottom of each post, and you can praise, complain, swear, totally disagree, totally agree, whatever you want. Now maybe you knew this all along and just weren't interested in expressing your view. Well that's just fine. One of these days I am sure to write something that will ruffle your feathers, get you riled, or some other outdated expression.

P.S. If you should comment on any post and you know something about computers, please tell me what the hell the "existing normal" is and whether I should save it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment