Monday, June 16, 2014

Laura's obscene comment.

While I was very elated to see Eric Cantor lose his seat in Congress, I was wildly offended to learn about Roman Catholic Laura Ingraham's incredibly anti-Semitic remark. What a shameful comment to say that Eric Cantor should be have been traded to the Taliban, that an American Jew should be traded to such murderous religious zealots. Even as a joke it is completely tasteless and reflects the kind of sick thinking that this heartless harridan is famous for. Like Rush Limbaugh, Ingraham is a venomous talk-show host who unfortunately has a following of equally toxic listeners.

Note: I chose not to include a picture of Laura since I find everything about her so offensive. But I think this visual will give you some idea of who she actually is.


No comments:

Post a Comment