Thursday, June 5, 2014

I don't believe it.

A recent study allegedly has proven that sharing a bed with a pet is officially bad for your sleep. This may be true for some people, but for others I think the opposite is true. I have never slept so soundly and anxiety-free as well as when I  slept with a dog or cat.  If you sleep alone and wake in the night, you are subject to all the creepiness and nightmarish thoughts the night brings. But you wake with a warm pet breathing quietly and peacefully next to you everything seems safe and in order. This is also true if there are two of you in bed besides your somnolent pet. Bad for your sleep? Never. 

Note: I just read the HuffPost response to the article about this study. It seems to have been a total waste since nobody seems to be willng to give up sleeping with their pet, me included. 

No comments:

Post a Comment