Tuesday, June 3, 2014

"Hmmmm. Sounds like rain."

There is an A T & T service box outside of my house. I noticed today that all the back panels are been pulled off and the complex wiring is sitting there in the rain. I don't have this service, but thought I'd be a sport and let them know about this situation before everyone loses their service. But apparently there is no reaching anyone at A T & T. The first number I called insisted I call a technical number. The technical number and two subsequent numbers would not answer the phone until I gave my account number. Since I don't have an account, that's impossible. I thought Comcast was inaccessible, but it seems the remnants of Ma Bell are even more so. Oh, well. I tried. Now I can hear the rain beating on my roof, which means that the exposed wires just outside my house are being soaked. Tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment