Friday, July 22, 2016

NOT A GOD-FEARING MAN.

I don't have gaydar, something many people swear they are gifted with. I can't tell when a person is gay. During my lifetime I have met so many men who seem gay who weren't. They were what my friend Stuart called, "fairies of the heterosexual world." I mean, Dame  Edna is straight. Who knew? But what I feel I do have is the ability to recognize other atheists, of which there are many more than anyone suspects. So I find it hilarious that most Americans have stated that they wouldn't want an atheist for president, because I am convinced that Donald Trump is an atheist. This is a ruthless businessman who has been engaged in all the seven deadly sins especially pride, anger and lust. He's been a leader in the gambling industry, and the world of sex. (Don't kid yourself. Beauty pageants deal in sex.) So, obviously the thrice-married Trump is a man who has no fear of eternal hell or any kind of retribution. Ergo: atheist. Thus his pandering to Christians is all fake. Which is fine by me. I find it hilarious to see all these evangelicals crediting him with a piety that he doesn't even come close to. I doubt that he will win the presidency which he so covets, (there's another sin). What I'm curious about is how long it will take before he yells at Pence, "Will you put a fucking lid on all that religious crap?"

No comments:

Post a Comment