Monday, July 25, 2016

TRANSLATION: JUST SAY NO TO AMERICA'S FUTURE.

First of all I know that the media has been extremely unfair to Hillary Clinton while pandering to Donald Trump. The broadcast news especially repeats every nasty thing Trump says whether it's true or not, especially any vicious comments about Hillary. The result of this is that the general public, gullible as they are, have accepted a very negative opinion of Hillary. The reason I find this so annoying is because of two words. What I hear from so many people, including Democrats is, "I think", as in "I think she's a liar," or "I think she's crooked." Sorry. "I think" isn't good enough. Do some research. Find out what's true and what isn't. Until you can say, "I know for a fact," then you shouldn't be vilifying the only person that stands between America's future and its possible destruction. So when I hear one of the many loyal Sanders fans saying they will not vote for Hillary because, "I think she's crooked" I don't say and "I think you're an idiot" because with so much at stake, "I know" they're an idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment