Friday, July 8, 2016

YOU KNOW, LIKE COOKIE RECIPES.

I couldn't care less about Hillary's supposed misuse of e-mail. Why? Because, first of all, I think the government is so paranoid and people in power so inflated with their importance that they think everything should be classified. I would bet that most of the e-mails that they considered Top Secret and vulnerable were absolutely harmless if not boring. Secondly, I don't think anything is classified any more. With today's technology hackers can pretty much see or read anything they want to. With all that in mind, this e-mail "scandal" is a mountain out of a mole hill, and the only ammunition the impotent Republicans have in their pathetic arsenal. The real scandal, from what I can see, is that the lazy media buys into all this harmless crap, fake outrage, and meaningless menace, instead of giving us what they really need and rarely receive:  news we can use.

No comments:

Post a Comment