Monday, August 11, 2014

The illiterate Sarah speaks out.

Though there's not a chance in the world that anyone reading my blog is a Sarah Palin fan, I include this post anyway. Present it to all those Palinites who actually believe that Sarah could write an entire book, much less a single paragraph. Show them this example of her literary skills. This was a recent comment in rebuttal to a speech by Elizabeth Warren. This should put to rest any question as to whether Sarah has one or more ghost writers.

"We believe, wait, I thought fast food joints, don't you guys think they're like the devil or something? Liberals, you want to send those evil employees who would dare work at a fast food joint that you just don't believe in, I thought you, I dunno, wanted to send them to purgatory or something. So they all go vegan. And wages and picket lines. I dunno, they're not often discussed in purgatory are they? I dunno, why are you even worried about fast food wages?" 

Published author, Sarah Palin



No comments:

Post a Comment