Friday, August 29, 2014

Really, a household hint?

It's kind of insipid to write a post in praise of a mop, but I feel duty-bound to do so. It's not just any mop, but one that has made my life so much easier. Like most people I hate housecleaning. And it's not that I'm to cheap to pay a cleaner, I just hate having to give up my privacy even for a few hours. That's why I so appreciate the Mr. Clean mop. It's just a seven dollar item. Nothing more really than a long handle on which slip a towel-like mop head. But what's amazing is when you mop the floor with this device, you pick up a lot of dirt. but when you rinse it under the faucet, the dirt disappears and the cloth is as clean as new again and ready to re-work. It makes washing floors so easy and fast. I don't want to sound like Heloise, but if you do your own cleaning I highly recommend this mop. I'm sure there are others like it, but this is the one I know. So there! By the way, those orange-colored felt-y type things you get in the supermarket are also terrific.

No comments:

Post a Comment