Thursday, August 28, 2014

The next Miss Universe?

I think if scientists studied the minds of Republicans, they would find that something is missing. What? I don't know. Logic. Realism. All too often I read that a noted Republican (is there such a thing) has fantasied that he can be the president. This includes bubble-headed Marco Rubio, sexphobic Rick Santorum, the prematurely senile Rick Perry, misanthrope Rafael Cruz, and, most recently, the wimpy and ever-shiny Bobby Jindal. Where does this megalomania come from? What made John McCain think he could sourpuss his way into the White House, let alone saddled with an Alaskan chillbilly? And the delusions keep coming. I'm sure Joni Ernst thinks a dress will make her look feminine. Paul Ryan thinks if you keep spouting numbers people will think you're smart. And Lindsey Graham is certain that with constant praying John will leave his wife and family and finally share a home with him. Like I say, delusional.

1 comment: