Friday, August 2, 2013

Another dopey car commercial.

I have played this a dozen times and still cannot make out the first words of this commercial that precede, "Come back when you have a team." No matter really. I think this is a really stupid commercial. What the hell does it mean. What do a bunch of mostly overweight kids and one token black have to do with a Hyundai other than the car's space which isn't very different from a dozen other cars. The oddest thing is the child welder. Is this ad promoting child labor. The whole thing is nonsensical. I still would like to know that the mush mouthed kid at the beginning says.

Note: A good friend told me that the first kid's line is, "Hey, give it back." Now that I know that, I can almost make it out. But I still am annoyed by this illogical commercial.

No comments:

Post a Comment