Wednesday, September 9, 2020

JUST ONE OF 25 ACCUSERS.

We know that Trump hates women. It seems he has a misogynist friend in obese William Barr. In fact Willie hates women so much he has volunteered to defend Trump in a lawsuit claiming rape and defamation of character filed by author E. Jean Carroll. Of course Trump who is a non-stop liar claims the rape never happened, offering as his excuse not that I wouldn't do such a dastardly deed, but rather "She's not my type." meaning I would rape her if she were. Trump, who is ignorant about almost everything doesn't realize that rape is more often a crime of anger than appeal, and he is nothing if not always angry. I am sure these two women haters will find many ways to attack, assault, and insult Ms. Carroll, who I feel sure is telling the truth about the 1990s incident. Let us hope that the judge is not another one of Trump's toadies and justice prevails.

No comments:

Post a Comment