Sunday, September 20, 2020

HELEN GREEN

In a hilarious 2015 video just released, Donald Trump is questioned about his self-described "greatest memory" during a deposition regarding fraud accusations about Trump University. First of all, he can't recall ever saying he had a great memory. Then, given a list of instructor's names, he claimed to have hand picked, he can't recall a single one. Worse he claims it was too long ago (five years!) I wish Trump fans would watch this video and see what a pathetic fake Trump is. Why the title of this post? Because I don't claim to have a great memory. Testing it, I chose Helen's name at random to see what I could remember. What I do recall was that she was an eight-year old black girl who lived in our neighborhood in Roxbury, Mass.  She raised rabbits, went to a different elementary school than I did, and I was constantly teased that she was my girlfriend. That's all I remember, Donald, but I don't have one of the worlds best memories like you do, and it was 70 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment