Thursday, April 2, 2015

The Chase Scam.

I got this message in my e-mail today, I have gotten it before. It' obviously a scam that encourages Chase account holders to provide some sleazeballs with their banking information. Fortunately I don't have a Chase account, and would have recognized this as a fraud from the pathetic use of English. But I hate to think of the number of Chase customers who are duped by this kind of con game. Obviously there is a "click here" follow up asking for all your name, social security number, and account number. Despicable.

Dear Customer:
For security reason we notice that your your online banking Account need to be updated in our new
security system database.Please understand that without promptly update your account may be discontinued or suspend in our new database.

No comments:

Post a Comment