Wednesday, April 15, 2015

The face of leadership?

Chris Christie, during a recent interview with radio host Hugh Hewitt on the prospect of running against Hillary Clinton said, "If I run, I will beat her."  First of all I doubt he could even get the nomination, and if he did run there is no way he would beat Hillary Clinton. Why in the world would the American people want this arrogant, overweight, sweaty, jowly egotist in the White House? Is he a liar? I think so judging from the fact that he said he had lap-band surgery. If so, I sure as hell don't see any major weight loss. Then he's had all kinds of excuses for Bridgegate, none very believable. So he either authorized that petty revenge, or he is such a bad administrator he really had no idea of what was going on. Either way, he loses. Forgetting all that, he's cranky, short-tempered, rude and incredibly conceited considering his most recent line, "If I run, I will beat her." This from a man who I am sure is incapable of actually running.

No comments:

Post a Comment