Friday, April 17, 2015

It's a dud! It's a turkey! It's a Sharp Navigator!

It is becoming increasingly impossible to reach companies. You cannot find them listed on the internet. If you do there is no address, no phone. My complaint today is with Shark Vacuums. I am now using my third Shark Navigator Cordless Vacuum, and like the other two it works fine-twice! Then, despite the most careful maintenance and filter cleaning, it is unable to pick up a dust bunny or piece of paper. This nice looking machine is useless, and so were the other two. I cannot believe that I am the unlucky consumer who has been stuck with the rare dud. So since I cannot reach Shark for an explanation, I will encourage any of my readers to avoid a Shark product unless you also have a good Bissell carpet sweeper, a dustpan and broom.

No comments:

Post a Comment