Wednesday, March 31, 2021

ANOTHER TRUMPSTER UNDER INVESTIGATION.

 I must admit I am totally shocked to learn that Matt Gaetz is under investigation for sex trafficking over state lines with his 17-year-old girlfriend. My shock has nothing to do with having believed Matt was a moral person. I never believed that. Nor does it have to do with thinking that he was too smart to do anything that stupid. I certainly never thought that. And it isn't that I thought he wouldn't know the law, since we already know I pegged him as stupid. None of those. The reason I was shocked is, considering how tight he is with Jim Jordan, I always thought Matt was gay.  Thank God he isn't a blot on the gay community. Still not sure about Jimmy.  (And of course, Ginger Luckey could be a beard,)

No comments:

Post a Comment