Friday, March 26, 2021

WHAT RECENT JEOPARDY HOST IS A PROBLEM?

 As a major fan of Jeopardy, I was offended when I heard that Ken Jennings would be their first guest host. I assumed he would be arrogant and annoying.  I was completely wrong. He handled the role with complete professionalism and charm, and franklyI was astonished at how good he was. I would not object if he was named the permanent host. I was also impressed with Katie Couric who seemed to have fun doing the role, in which she was excellent. Also good was the attractive producer, whose name escape me. Sadly I am not as happy with the newest MC, Doctor Oz.  Not only because he is a proven quack.  But frankly he lacks charm and is not pleasant to look at. With so many possible hosts,  I cannot imagine why the producers chose a host with so many strikes against him and so unfit for the role. 


No comments:

Post a Comment