Thursday, March 18, 2021

 This morning I got up perfectly happy and opened my e-mail. It seems that Roku which I have had for ages was offering a remote for only $9.99. I decided to order it. Big mistake. Suddenly Roku was asking for all my information again, including my password which I didn't remember and this led to a hour of dealing with computer chats which I hate (they would not give a phone number) , idiotic questions, repetitive forms to fill out, dissatisfation with the  new password I chose, proving I was a human being and making my blood pressure soar. I finally gave up in disgust and imagine tonight I will not be able to access any Roku channels. The biggest mistake all corporations make today is assuming everyone  is computer savvy because they are, thus alienating good customers like me who haven't a clue how to effectively use today's technology, thus costing them millions in profits from Luddites.

No comments:

Post a Comment