Tuesday, March 16, 2021

I got my second shot of Moderna on Sunday, and it feels great to be free again. To not worry every day that I might pick up the virus from someone. I understand that a lot of Republicans are not confident in the vaccine and won't take it. Fine with me. That means fewer living Trumpists in the future. Nothing wrong with that. It's amazing how much riskier life becomes for those who don't believe in science and do believe in know-nothings like Tucker Carlson and Donald Trump. I suspect that Tucker, being a sneaky little bitch, will get the vaccine as soon as it's available. He just wants others to refuse it because he thinks it will hurt Biden. Some patriot! I won't include a photo of him because I find him so repulsive and unAmerican these days, I can barely look at his big round face.

No comments:

Post a Comment