Thursday, March 4, 2021

CATS WITH DIABETES

If you have a cat with diabetes, you've got a lot of extra work on your hands. First of all, you may have to give your cat a shot. Not fun. Plus a diabetic cat's urine tends to make cleaning the litter box much more difficult as it hardens the litter and is very hard to remove. This means more work and buying more litter. I had this problem until I discovered an amazing invention: The Smart Box. First of all, let me tell you I have no relation to this company, and don't even know where they are. I bought my smart box in  Oregon. The Smart Box doesn't use litter It uses safflower seeds, which are bird seeds. It is much easier to remove poop from these bird seeds, and since the urine doesn't cling to the seeds it flows through them to an easy-empty pan below. It made my life so much easier. It's cleaner. It's simpler. It's far more economical. I've included a visual below. 



No comments:

Post a Comment