Wednesday, March 24, 2021

ONLY SCUM DOES SCAMS.


Lucky me!  I never entered the Publisher' Clearing House sweepstakes, but  got a phone call today, from someone claiming to be them, telling me I had been a first prize winner of $17 million dollars. They wanted me to call 888-354-3114 with the ID #they sent. For laughs I did and after they asked several questions, he said that I would need to send  gift tax of $9,500. At this point I told him I had a very popular Blog (which isn't true) and would expose their scam which left him fuming. I am assuming that PCH couldn't be behind a fraud like this, but I worry about all the gullible people out there that may actually be taken in by this kind of grifting. So if anyone you know claims they won in the Publisher's Cleariing House and had to send in a gift tax to claim their fortune, please set them straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment