Saturday, May 9, 2015

I know you're out there.

Yesterday I had 298 page views, a record for me. I don't know why I suddenly had so many people reading my blog, but what bothers me is I almost never get a response, a comment, an argument, a threat. One friend is my most frequent commenter. Is she the only one who knows how to do it? Another friend says he hasn't a clue how to respond. Nor do I, by the way, but, then, I am an admitted Luddite. So if anybody is pleased with anything I've written, or wildly offended, and knows how to respond, please do.  And if you can clearly explain to others how why does respond, that would be really appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. I read your blog every day. I more often than not enjoy it. I just am not very motivated to comment to everything I read. (Here or elsewhere). Thanks for doing it - I do enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete