Tuesday, May 12, 2015

I pass.

I hate passwords. I hate that often we cannot communicate with others without passwords. I hate that often when they ask for my password, I have no idea which password they want even if I remembered what it was, if I ever had one, which I doubt. Today I read an article about Millard Fillmore. Since I have written a musical about Fillmore, I was sure this author would be interested in my research and possibly in reading the libretto. I wrote him a long letter to that effect. But when I was ready to send it, it demanded a password that I don't have, and probably never had. Ergo: The author never gets my input, another interesting communication is dead in its tracks. And only the idiots that demand these damn passwords have any satisfaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment