Sunday, May 24, 2015

The only important question is, "Why?"

I have never understood how anyone could enjoy Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? The multiple choice questions were so insipid, the answers drawn out with all kinds of unnecessary and completely fake blather as to what the contestant's eventual answer would would be, plus the nonsense about lifelines and such. I don't even know if this awful show is still running, but I do know it has been eclipsed by any even more boring quiz show: 500 Questions. With its incredibly annoying host, this stupid program has very little to do with learning unless you call naming, for example,  as many leading retailers as possible a test of intellect. Like Bill Maher, I don't have a high opinion of the average American I.Q. but I will be amazed if this show doesn't crash and burn after this one over-hyped week.

No comments:

Post a Comment