Sunday, June 30, 2013

What's he so afraid of?

I didn't have the sound on on the tv because I was doing a crossword puzzle. But I planned on turning it on in a while since this was such a big news week. When I looked up I saw this nice looking man looking very distressed. There was something about him that was familiar and at the same time gay. Perhaps it was his well-coiffed and colored hair or his angry dramatic facial expressions. They made me think he was complaining about his treatment as a gay man before the death of DOMA. Whatever it was he looked very agitated and far more emotional and distressed than the newscaster who was interviewing him. I turned on the volume to hear what he was saying, after all it might be an amusing hissy fit.. It turns out it was. It was Tony Perkins, President of the Family Research Council and, I suspect, a very severe closet case.


No comments:

Post a Comment