Monday, August 27, 2012

"Was it something I wrote?"

What I hate most about society today is that you cannot reach actual people. It seems like every company is terrified to speak to its customers. If you look them up on the Internet, you will find websites and e-mail addresses. More and more telephone numbers are non-existent and sometimes even street addresses are not available. This is particularly annoying for me at the moment. In the past few years I have written over 7,500 comments to Huffington Post. It's a fun hobby, and interesting to see who agrees with me: Democrats. And who disagrees: Republicans. It's also fascinating how nasty some replies can be. But for the past week, I cannot get my posts through to Huffington.  If I go to their "contact us" section, I also draw a blank. So there is no way for me to contact HuffPost. I wonder if I was too critical of some of their policies and they wished me into the cornfield.

No comments:

Post a Comment