Friday, August 24, 2012

"Quick, hand me the remote!"

Call me petty, small, vindictive, unfair, shameful, prejudiced. I don't care. I find this person repulsive. I don't know why, but he offends me beyond endurance. Is it because he seems to think he's so attractive and talented when he's neither? I don't know. Is it because creditreport.com is scam and that always offends me?  Probably. Or is it my general distaste for unworthy persons being given fame and fortune when far worthier people are pounding the sidewalk. I don't know. I was going to put one of the commercials on my blog,  but I couldn't even bear the sound of those offensive channel-turning ads. This photo seemed more appropriate as it perfectly shows this potbellied no-talent with his insipid grin and dishonest message.

No comments:

Post a Comment