Thursday, August 23, 2012

Bayer facts.


For this post I searched YouTube for the current Aleve commercials that run endlessly. You know, the ones with the line, "....but wait..." I couldn't find them, but I did find this commercial featuring Leonard Nimoy that ran during the Super Bowl years ago. Seeing it, I wonder if Leonard Nimoy who was born in Boston, Massachusetts to Yiddish speaking Orthodox Jewish immigrants from Isaislav, Soviet Union (now Ukraine) knew that Aleve is a product of Bayer Pharmaceuticals and Bayer is the German company that provided the gas to exterminate the Jews during World War II. Now many people will tell me that was a different company with different people at a different time. I don't care. This company was built on the deaths of millions of innocent people. And I don't think anyone should forget that. Especially since, even though they produce medicines, they also specialize in producing high-priced poisons.

No comments:

Post a Comment