Monday, May 2, 2011

Funny Ram Outdoorsman Commercial


As you can see this is described at a funny Ram commercial. Unless I dont understand it, it seems to be about an outdoorsman
whose sleep is being disturbed by a bird, so he gets up, grabs his bow and arrow and kills it. What's funny about that? There are cable shows for men who love hunting and think killing an innocent animal is just the most fun ever. I think this commercial belongs on those channels, not on regular network tv during prime time. One could even argue that this guy was such a bad sportsman that he just shot into the woods without even knowing if somebody might be in the line of fire. In fact, he kind of looks like he might enjoy killing a person who disturbed his sleep. If I misunderstood this spot and he merely scared off the noisy bird, please let me know and I'll remove this post. Even if I weren't so offended by this commercial, what has it got to do with a Dodge Ram? He could have put that same bow and arrow in the back of Pinto.

No comments:

Post a Comment