Friday, August 14, 2020

THE NEXT TIME.

Do you make the same mistake I do? When I get into a conversation with a stranger and they say they like Trump, I clam up. Naturally, I think they're an idiot, but I don't get into a debate. I decided that's wrong. One should be just as forceful as if you witnessed a racist saying something offensive to a stranger. From now on if anyone admits they like Trump, I will say, "But he's racist.' If they don't feel that's impactful, I will add, "He's also a traitor." If they ask me to explain that I will do so, pointing out how much damage he has done to our country, and how creepy is his love affair with Putin.  Anyone who is pro-Trump is doing us harm, and should be brought to task on it. Everybody isn't entitled to their own opinion, not if that opinion harms the rest of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment