Thursday, August 27, 2020

BO, SUNNY, BUDDY, MILLIE, REX, FALA, MISS BEAZLEY

I stole this photo from my favorite blog, "My Cats are Democrats" because it tells us so much.  I think Donald Trump is our first president in a long time to not have a dog, or any pet at all. In this photo we see future First Lady Jill Biden with not one, but two, dogs. Americans are animal lovers.  Our households are home to 76,811,305 dogs and 58, 385,725 cats. Why so many?  Because it's a normal human tendency to give and receive affection from pets. And frankly, I find it abnormal, to be indifferent to having a loving pet, especially when you have a huge house, lots of yard space, servants to tend to your pet, and no financial restraints. So the only reason I can imagine Trump doesn't have a pet is the he doesn't have a heart. Put this down as one more black mark against this cold, selfish,
dictatorial, oppressive autocrat. And make sure you vote for Joe Biden in November. Not only will you gain an experienced, caring president, but once again there will be a pet in the White House.



No comments:

Post a Comment