Friday, August 14, 2020

NO ADDRESS. NO MONEY.

I am a Democrat, tried and true and will always be. But this election year they have annoyed me for two reasons. One; they make too many requests for money, usually by including a ass-kissing questionnaire pretending they care what I think, when all they want is the money. Two: No matter how often I tell them, they can't get it into their heads that many senior like me send checks. I don't give out my credit card numbers. And these endless pleas for money never have a mailing address. I figure they lose thousands with every plea. If you're a fund-raiser reading this, make sure you include a mailing address or you get nothing.

P.S. On Google's stock photos there wasn't one shot of a black person's hands writing a check.That's racism. Fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment