Sunday, July 12, 2020

A VERY DISTURBED STATE.

When  the affable and intelligent Andrew Gillum lost the Florida Governor's race to the ditzy racist Ron DeSantis, I was very disappointed as I felt DeSantis was a doofus. But I said maybe I'm wrong and decided to wait and see if he was smart after all. No. I was right. He is a first-class loser. Being another toady for Trump, he has handled this Coronavirus situation all wrong, which has cost hundreds of lives, and wasted time when we could be in recovery. Though I live in Florida, I am not proud to admit it. For some reason this state repeatedly elects idiots and criminals. Even the governor before DeSantis, the reptilian, anti-Muslim Rick Scott, was a criminal. Today he is a millionaire senator thanks to perpetrating one of the biggest medical frauds in U.S. history. I'm guessing Florida's next governor will be a serial killer.


No comments:

Post a Comment