Friday, July 10, 2020

HAVE YOU HEARD THE ONE ABOUT....?

This will have you rolling on the floor, choking with laughter, chuckling every time you think about it later. I mean it's so funny that you almost can't believe it's real. But it is. I mean there has never been such a hilarious assumption, such an arrogant expectation, such a "you've got to be kidding me" situation as this. You almost can't believe it's real but the news said it is. So all you can do is accept it with stupefied silence while you try as hard as possible not to burst out laughing. Are you ready? Are you sure? Okay, here it is: Mike Pence thinks he could win the presidency in 2024. Is that a gas? I mean the people of Indiana, who hate him, are in stitches. I suspect that even when Mike knelt to say his nightly prayers and mentioned this hopeless hope, even God giggled.

No comments:

Post a Comment